CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Road Less Travelled By

It's never easy to decide, on which road to tread on. A regular confrontation yet again of Robert Frost's


" ... two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both." affair.




It's upon this realization that one stands on a crossroad to choose between

the fudgy


picture taken from google
or

the fluffy

picture taken from google

And tries to be the wise gastronomic traveller who feigns the"... better claim" of making the right decision.

You need not look "...far down as long as you could" for these two roads have amazingly converged. Fluffy and fudgy, a cake and a brownie all baked into one. Soft and chewy with that special gooey chocolate sauce which seeps through the pores of your appetite, be it for a cake or a brownie.

And once you have sampled the "cakeabrownie" you will be glad to note that you have taken the "...road less travelled by" and as the poem aptly ends...

"...and that has made all the difference"!


cakeabrownie
9 inch square
1.8kg++
RM70

To order please email

Thanks and regards
wiz


The Road Not Taken
Robert Frost



Two roads diverged in a yellow wood

and sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveller, long I stood

and looked down one as far as I could

to where it bent in the undergrowth;



Then took the other, as just as fair,

and having perhaps the better claim

because it was grassy and wanted wear;

though as for that, the passing there

had worn them really about the same,



And both that morning equally lay

in leaves no feet had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.



I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --

I took the one less travelled by,

and that has made all the difference