CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thank You!

Your sweet thoughts and kind words have sneaked through the heart of my oven. She has been baking to the delights of many and she hasn't shown any signs of retiring. She puffed a whisper to me the other day to thank you for all your support. She thinks you guys ROCK!!!!

Here are some happy cakes she helped me bake recently.




Thank You!
For more pictures and latest updates on Smoky "The Little Oven That Could" please visit here.

5 comments:

raihana said...

kak wiz, thanks bg cake time raihana tunang ari tue....
moist sgt choc tue.... sedap!

Norah said...

OMG ur work really captured my heart! how can i order kak wiz..
btw, wid refered me to this blog. heard it from ana..:) fyi, i'm planning for a dulang of cupcakes/cake...do u think i can still order from u akak?? :)

kaseh said...

Salam Kak Wiz,
Me, kaseh 1st time dtg. But dah lama menjamu mata dgn hasil seni tangan Kak Wiz di blog my dear sis tati. I must say that u made those cute cakes dgn cantik sekali. That day my sis kahwin mcm nak tempah dgn u tapi mase tu dari blog u mcm u busy sikit. Anyway next week on 21st Dec boleh tak lagi akak terima tempahan? Pls do get back to me ya via my phone 019-3936088.

Anonymous said...

hi kak wiz, im new here and amazed by your work...simply gorgeous :-)
im hoping i can try the cupcake soon, but i cant find the price list and how to order. itd be great if u can email me your contact number and the details at s3xyung@yahoo.com. thanks!

feezee10 said...

hi wiz.. i just email you.. asking to order the cupcakes for wedding...
pls reply.. terimaaaaa kaseh..